Any journalist or editor can apply for press registration to the FIP Virtual 2020 programme.
To register as a member of the press please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your full name;
- Your role/job title;
- The name of the publication or news agency that you represent and, where applicable, its website address; plus
- Any ONE of the following (scan, pdf, screenshot, image, link to, etc):
- Your name printed in your publication’s flannel panel or listed under editorial staff on your website; or
- A copy of an article/story you have written in the past year which shows your name in the byline; or
- Your press card/press pass; or
- A page from your publication (print or web) either showing reporting from FIP’s 2019 Abu Dhabi congress or FIP’s regional congress in Amman or Ankara, or promotion of FIP’s 2020 Seville congress (now rescheduled to 2021); or
- Your business card stating your publication/news agency and your position at that publication/agency.
Freelance journalists are welcome but will be asked to provide a letter of verification from the editor of the journal they will be representing.
Once your press credentials have been verified you will be sent a special link for press registration.
Since FIP is a not-for-profit organisation, we could do with all possible help to promote our events and our mission through your journals, websites, newsletters, etc. That is why we ask you kindly to use one or more of our materials to let your readers know about FIP Virtual 2020:
FIP Virtual 2020 Logo
FIP Virtual 2020 Banner 160x600px
|FIP Virtual 2020||Save the date|