Registration for this event is handled by MCI The Netherlands. MCI The Netherlands is compliant with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in the way they collect, use and store your data, and you will be asked for your consent during the online registration process.
Office opening hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00 CET
Tel.: +31 20 5754220 E-mail: FIP@mci-group.com
For this event, FIP will have different registration fees per country as per its classification (high, middle or low income). For a complete list of countries, please click HERE.
All fees are in EURO, including VAT
Please note: All presenters of posters and short oral communications have to register for the FULL event
|Full event fee:||EURO|
|FIP Individual member *|
|High income countries||100,00|
|Middle income countries||50,00|
|Low income countries||25,00|
|Regular fee (non member)|
|High income countries||200,00|
|Middle income countries||100,00|
|Low income countries||50.00|
|Student / Recent graduate|
|High income countries||80,00|
|Middle income countries||40,00|
|Low income countries||20,00|
|Day fee (for all countries)|
|Sunday 13 September||25,00|
|Monday 14 September||25,00|
|Tuesday 15 September||25,00|
|Wednesday 16 September||25,00|
|Thursday 17 September||25,00|
|Friday 18 September||25,00|
|Saturday 19 September||25,00|
|Monday 21 September||25,00|
|Tuesday 22 September||25,00|
|Wednesday 23 September||25,00|
|Thursday 24 September||25,00|
|Friday 25 September||25,00|
* In order to qualify for the reduced congress registration fee for FIP members, you must:
- have been a member for 2019 (fee needs to be paid) and have fully paid up your membership for 2020, OR
- have been a member for 2020 (fee needs to be paid) and have fully paid up your membership for 2021, OR
- (applies only to new members registering in September 2020) become a member and pay for two years in advance (2021 and 2022) **
For any questions regarding membership please send an email to email@example.com
** For new members who register with FIP during September, October, November or December, membership will officially start on 1 January consecutive year, although it will be activated immediately. E.g. If you sign up on September 1, 2020 your membership will be officially starting on January 1, 2021 and payment will be applied for 2021.
FIP 2020 Virtual Event registration will entitle you to:
- Access to all the sessions during the full event or the day(s) of your choice (All sessions and meetings requiring registration are clearly marked in the Programme Overview)
- Access to all the Professional Development events
- Access to the Section or SIG business meeting of which you are a member
- Access to all the posters, abstracts and short oral presentations
- Certificate of attendance (only for full event registrants, will be sent as a PDF by email as of Monday 28 September 2020)
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to MCI The Netherlands: firstname.lastname@example.org
• In case of cancellation before 1 September 2020, the registration fee less an administration fee of 50% will be refunded.
• As of 1 September 2020, the registration fee will not be refunded.
The terms of cancellation are applicable in all circumstances. Replacements or name changes are handled as cancellations.