If you are not registered yet, click HERE for more information how to register for FIP2020.
Global Pharmaceutical Observatory (GPO)
This FIP Virtual 2020 event: ONE FIP: re-imagining the possible with data (‘’powered by GPO’’) will provide an update on the FIP GPO which builds on the FIP longer-term horizon in collating and using pharmacy-related data intelligence and will act as a global data hub to inform the advocacy work of our members and partners, including the areas of policy development, decision-making, the advancement of pharmaceutical practice, health and life-sciences, education and skills training, and, of course, workforce intelligence. The vision and mission for the FIP GPO has been developed to share with member organisations and key stakeholders. Future plans will also be discussed and the evolution of the GPO Advisory Committee into the GPO Data and Intelligence Commission.
Join us at the event to hear about:
- How the GPO vision and mission is fundamental to the FIP vision and mission – FIP President and FIP CEO
- The GPO from inception to Abu Dhabi (key outputs and successes) – GPO Director
- From Abu Dhabi to now – FIP GPO Director
- What will happen over the coming months (including links to Development Goals) – FIP Lead for Data and Intelligence
- The One FIP GPO Data & Intelligence Commission – Commission Chair
- Panel – Q&A with all of above.
Speakers / panellists
- Ian Bates – FIP GPO Director
- Catherine Duggan – FIP CEO
- Christopher John – FIP Lead, Data and Intelligence
- Dominique Jordan – FIP President
- Robert Sindelar – FIP GPO Data and Intelligence Commission Chair
- Sherly Meilianti – YPG
- Sónia Queirós – ANF
The event will also include videos and an interactive panel discussion.