If you are not registered yet, click HERE for more information how to register for FIP2020.
FIP Programme Committee
ChairsLars-Åke Söderlund, Apoteket AB, Sweden and Toyin Tofade, Howard University, USA
Session needs registration (to register click HERE)
Talk show style session, with prepared questions for panelists representing the different regions to provide short responses to specific questions. Panel members nominated by member organisations representing different regions.
- Australia – Peter Fowler, President, The Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Australia
- Italy – Maximin Liebl, former PGEU President, Federfarma
- Spain – Sonia Ruiz Morán, Director of International Affairs, Consejo General de Colegios Oficiales de Farmacéuticos
- Sweden – Ulf Janzon, Swedish Pharmacists Association
- UK – Ravi Sharma, RPS Director of England, Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- USA – Kasey Thompson, American Society of Hospital Pharmacists
- What are some specific ways that the profession reacted to adjust and expand in your country/region due to the COVID-19 crises situation?
- What was the impact of these changes on patients?
- What ethical dilemmas/issues in pharmacy practice arose as a result of the pandemic?
- What are the gaps and opportunities for pharmacists in your country?
- How did the country address justice/equity issues in the face of testing/treatment/medicines shortages and access; discrimination/prioritization in patient care?
- What are some of the Privacy issues with the introduction of new tracking technologies?
- What are the effects of the lock down on the population’s mental health?
- In what way has culture affected the family unit and managing successfully in general, during this pandemic?
- What has been the impact on your organization as a whole and what words do you have for your members?
- Which information was critical to issue advisories to the membership and what was not available?