In this special event which will kick off World Pharmacy Week (21 – 25 September), FIP is launching the FIP Development Goals (FIP DGs). The FIP DGs will be a key resource for transforming our profession globally, regionally and nationally. These goals build on the work already done to develop and launch the FIP Pharmaceutical Workforce Development Goals (PWDGs), and they align with our mission to support global health by enabling the advancement of pharmaceutical practice, sciences and education.
The event will feature special speeches and messages from FIP President, leaders and more to explore & discuss the following:
- Reiterating FIP’s commitment to global health… (the ‘why’ of FIP DGs)
- “ONE” FIP Development Goals to transform global pharmacy workforce, practice and science
- First full presentation of the NEW 21 FIP Development Goals!
- Post-launch: Next steps and support with local, regional and global implementation
- Roundtable discussion on a renewed future with the FIP Development Goals
The event will be chaired by the FIP CEO Catherine Duggan and representing pharmacy practice, workforce and science we will be joined by:
Ms Ema Paulino – FIP Professional Secretary
Professor Ian Bates – Director of the FIP Workforce Development Hub
Professor Giovanni Pauletti – FIP Scientific Secretary
Join us in this live launch to transform pharmacy together as One FIP and One Pharmacy and look forward to the decade of transformation ahead!